Collaborating for a Safer Idaho
The Idaho Criminal Justice Commission is committed to collaboration to address important criminal justice issues and challenges by developing and proposing balanced solutions, which are cost-effective and based on “best” practices to achieve a safer Idaho.
- We are committed to learning and enhancing our understanding.
- We communicate honestly.
- We encourage open dialogue and feedback.
- We are flexible and innovative.
- We keep our commitments.
- We respect all contributions.
- We are sensitive to the unique perception and needs of others.